The Spokane Tribe’s Two Rivers Marina features the only floating marina on Lake Roosevelt. Located at the confluence of the Spokane River and the Columbia River the marina features 260 open and covered boat slips, a gas station, convenience store, and restrooms.
Two Rivers Resort houseboat rentals are available with a variety of price options per season. Each houseboat includes: air conditioning, kitchen area with appliances, 3 private staterooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lofts, fireplace, hot tub, TV/DVD, stereo system, and a nice top deck to enjoy the beauty of Lake Roosevelt.
- Daily/Weekly Reservations – can be transferable to another date if notice is received at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 30 days’ notice is given, the deposit is not transferable or refundable. Deposit is the total cost of a 1-night stay.
- Monthly Reservations – will receive a refund, less a $200 cancellation fee, if cancelled within 30 days of the reservation arrival date.
- Reservations become non-transferable 30 days prior to the reservation arrival date.
- No shows will be charged for the full amount of the reservation booked.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. We cannot allow refunds for early check-out, inclement weather, or shortened stays.
- No refunds are allowed for reservations made for Holidays or Holiday Weekends.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early departures.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today!